My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quick MOAB trip

We took a quick trip to Moab last
weekend. Jamon had to go down
there for work, so we decided to
tag along. The pool looked warm with
steam coming up from it....but it was
FREEZING. We drove through the
National Park on the way home.

I like taking pictures of Jamon and the girls!
Every once in awhile we will get a family picture.

Jamon likes to shoot the scenery pictures!

Jada gets mad when we take to
many pictures...but then decides her
favorite pictures to take are of the.....
SIGNS!!! Good team work I guess! It's
always fun to get away as a family...especially
on someone else! Thanks MACU











11 comments:

ishybeanie said...

how pretty, it makes me miss home even more. I love taking quick trips to get you out of the daily routines

melynda said...

i love moab, i guess sometimes it pays off to get to travel with work!
melynda

Guinevere said...

Looks like fun. Those little getaways are the best. It's great to see the sun shinning so brightly! Moab is beautiful!!

Staci said...

sadly we never made it to moab. i wish we would have now because it looks really pretty.

Jylaire said...

Matt needs to get a job that lets us take mini vay's! Sounds like you had a great time!

Missy said...

I love that picture of Jada walking away. Ellie either gets really into pictures or turns her nose up at me.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for quick family trips! I love moab! So pretty! To bad it was so cold! Why do girls hate having their pictures taken? Are they born like that?

Kami said...

Cute Tash! What a cute family you have. Moab sounds pretty good about now. Have a great weekend and kiss the girls for me!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I have never been to Moab! Would love to go!

Amy said...

nbh hhyrterterteterere23213432ew ed m887887 987 9i,8ikui67nmu76u 76umi67imm878,9 iop8p00-;90;-00;;;

The first part is Ethan's comment to Jada he says! Anyway..........way cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had a great trip! I need one of those! Oh wait....Jeff did get a work paid vacation he just forgot to bring us with him! That bites!

The Cary Family said...

How fun! We need one of those right about now!