My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vegas!!

I really need to figure out how to put my pictures from my camera onto my computer! Maybe then I would have more updates...oh well! It's off to Vegas for the Mtn. Tournament thing (for Jamon) and family pictures (for me)!!! Can't wait for warm weather and fun Vegas style!

(I even tried to put a picture of Vegas on and it's not letting me do that. Man I need help!)

10 comments:

ishybeanie said...

have a great time!!! don't lose it all at he slots.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Have fun!

Jylaire said...

Play some Craps for me! Have the funnest, safest time!

Kami said...

I'm so jealous. I hope you are having a great time!

Staci said...

So jealous. Have a great time.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Tasha, I need you to call me :) I lost your number. i guess I could walk to your house. But I need your hubby to come do my yard - is he doing it this year?
I will come and visit you!

rccastleberryfamily said...

What a cute family picture!
By the way, someone left a banana dessert on our door, do you have any idea who it would be?

tamra said...

can't wait to see the family photos from vegas! and we are so excited that our house sold! we will see you very soon!!!!
love you guys!

Kami said...

I want pictures!!

Guinevere said...

LOVE Vegas! It's a great town to visit. Our family LOVES the M&M store. We visit it every time we go.