My Family

My Family

Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Soccer game!

What a cute soccer team! Thanks COACH (JEFF)! We had so much fun this season and last with Jada's soccer! They have come along way from the very first game (we played a team of boys that had everyone on our soccer team in tears by the end of the game)!! Mase tore it up last game, he was on fire! Jada loved her coach and team, and loved playing soccer! Can't wait till next season.
(Max joined in on the metals)









12 comments:

ishybeanie said...

what a cute team I wish i could have seen them play

Joey and Nettifer said...

That is seriously the cutest team I have EVER seen! Adorable! remind me in the fall so M can play!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little soccer team! I love that you have her in soccer!

Janica and Dan said...

Very cute pictures! I cant wait till they start playing again!

Adrienne said...

She is too cute in her soccer attire. That looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tash.. do you mind sending me your email address and physical address to wxhs1998@hotmail.com... so that we can get you info for the 10 yr reunion?? Man, that makes us old! ;)
Thanks!

Staci said...

what a cute team! oh my gosh. love it.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh my goodness they are so tiny! How awesome that she loves soccer so much already! Way cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

lindsey hill said...

Hey Tasha, this is Lindsey your cousin. Way fun blog, its nice to be able to see what you guys are up too since we hardley ever get to see everyone. We really really need to get together with Nikki and have the girls play. Emma would be in heaven (and so would I cause I wouldn't have to be her entertainment)

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! What a fun little soccer team. Abby starts soccer in August and I simply can't wait:)

Jylaire said...

Yeah, that game rocked! I thought I'd kill either myself or London on the way home! Cute pics, though!