My Family

My Family

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dance Competition

Jada's Westminster Dance Competition! They danced to Aladdin's
Gotta Keep one Jump. They all did an awesome job! Jada loves to dance and
be in the spotlight! Way to go Jada we love you!
(I'm trying to put a little video on check back, I might figure it out!)







13 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Tasha - way to get on this post! you would have been so proud of Jaida - she seriously did so good! I was so impressed with her! She was so sweet. She ran right up and said she has makeup to share with Madelyn and was so cute. I got a cute picture of her to email you. She did her "pose" for me!
Hope you had a good temple session!

Jill said...

Hey you guys! This is Jill Clark (Peterson). I saw your blog on Marilee's. Your little family is so darling! I used to work with Katie Langdon and she told me about you guys having your baby in the back of your car. That would be so crazy! It's so good to see you guys are doing so well.

Staci said...

what cuties. i miss dance so much. poor m is going to be forced to play sports. she wants to play soccer in the fall. it will be good for her. i can't wait to live closer to dance studios. jaida looks absolutely ADORABLE!

tamra said...

Great job JADA!!

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

Jada looks adorable! I hope you figure out the video.

Jylaire said...

Jada is seriously too cute! I can't believe we have girls that are old enough for dance competitions!

paulandjenthatcher said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up! I love the family picture at the top.

melynda said...

how fun, i wish i had a little girl that age! she is adorable, i sure do miss her in nursery.
ps love the picture on top it is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! What a cute little dancer! I love watching the little ones dance... Alissa does and gets so confused, I can't help but smile!

Janica and Dan said...

Jada looks so cute! I'm sad that I missed it! Hopefully I can make it to the Flip's one!

The Cary Family said...

That is so fun! I love little girls in dance outfits, it's so cute!! Your picture on the top is so awesome. I love it. You guys are such a cute family.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Jada is a doll! It will be fun to get Kenli involved in "girly" stuff when she is a bit bigger! Way cute!

Jared & Mindy Hatch said...

Tasha, your girls are so the sweetest! I am so glad you found our blog! We need to come see you guys next time we're up! Love ya!