My Family

My Family

Monday, September 29, 2008

Under the Sea!

Jada was able to perform as a Jr. Chattelles at the Woods Cross Homecoming football game! She along with Kaylee and Kaelyn (we missed you Sparkler) had a practice Wed. and Thur. and they did a great job! My cute cousin McKenna invited us and we had a blast! The girls thought they were pretty cool performing under the lights in front of lots of people! Thanks Kara for putting it all together....that is a lot of work! Way to go Chattelles, it was a success, they are still talking about it! Kels admiring the girls!


Classic Kira!
Does she look tired??
On Saturday's we signed up for the Lowes Build and Grow projects. This week was the fire truck! Luckily we found Jeff and Ethan there to help us.
Cute girls!

Jamon helped Jada finish her Fire Truck.

Cute girl feel asleep watching her show!

Here is cute Jada and her
UNDER THE SEA - DANCE!!


11 comments:

Jylaire said...

I an dying at the cute picture of Kira and Mylie with the goggles on. Jada is so cute dancing! I love it!

ishybeanie said...

very cute, go chatelles. I love seeing my family on your blog, since amy is not a very dedicated blogger.

Joey and Nettifer said...

So stinking cute! So sad Madelyn was being a tird about it! Next year. It turned out so cute and thanks for missing us :)

Love the pictures of the girls together with the googles on. To funny!

Staci said...

she is so stinkin cute.

Draper's said...

What a Cutie!! Love the Under The Sea Dance!!

Heather Jones said...

I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com

Juliann said...

SOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I bet they loved every second of it!

rccastleberryfamily said...

She did so great! What cuties!

Kami said...

Wow, she's a super star! Tell her that we all thought she did a great job and love her TONS!

Jill said...

Way to go Jada! She did awesome with her dance! What a cutie pie. I have never done the Lowe's project. We have only gone to Home Depot. Looks like they had a blast.