My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Temple

The Draper Temple Open House with the Bells and Andersons!
Me and the cute girls! Ryan, Camille, Me, Kristi, Bailey and Shawn
The 6 Grand-Daughters!
Bailey, Lauryn, Jada, Katelyn, Oakley and Kira in front.
What a neat expirence to be with your family seeing the temple!

9 comments:

Jylaire said...

How fun! I wish we had made it to the Open House! It looks great! Can't wait to one day hang out with you guys!

Kami said...

Cute girls! That would have been neat to take the kids. Too bad we missed it!

Draper's said...

Super cute pictures!! I can't wait to see your pictures of your cruise!!

The Beckstrands said...

Cute pics with all the girls, Jamon missed out.

Amy said...

Cute! That's a good idea to bring your camera, I didn't even think of that!

Staci said...

Tasha, I have made a new friend here in Dayton...she moved here from CA and she TOTALLY reminds me of you. She looks like you, has some similar mannerisms, is petite like you, and best of all...she smiles like you. I just love it.

Jill said...

We went too. Wasn't it gorgeous? It's fun taking the kids.

Juliann said...

That is so awesome you were able to do that!! We had to miss it, but I can't wait for the Daybreak temple to have an open house. Such great pictures of all of you.

Adrienne said...

How blessed we are to live in these times with so many temples and the great opportunity to visit the open houses with our children. Your girls are darling.