My Family

My Family

Monday, September 7, 2009

Our Grandparents!

Celebrating the life of our Grandparents!!
On September 1st 2009 Jamon's Grandpa and my Grandma past away.
They were both born in 1925.

On Saturday was my Grandmas Funeral. It was a beautiful and just how she would have wanted it. It was great to hear so many things I did not know about her! One thing I remember about my Grandma is she was always smiling! We love you Grandma!!

This is my cute Grandpa. They had just celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary!!
The Grandkids Bouquet.


Kira and Grandpa Beckstrand



My Grandpa, Dad and Aunts and Uncles

Me, Dad, Janica, Brant
Cute cousins Jordyn, Kelsie and Kira
This was at Jamon's Grandpa's graveside on Friday.
He was a Commander in the Navy and was honored with a 21-gun salute.

The Grandkid Bouquet.

Jamon's parents, brother and sisters.
Ryan, Kami, Camille, Rand, Kassie, Kristi and Jamon.

Jada and cousin Lauryn.

Ryan, Rand and Jamon.
Jamon spent lots of time Golfing with his Grandpa. Strangely enough during the graveside service right by us, one of his golf buddies found the same brand of ball that Grandpa liked to play with. We will miss you Grandpa!!

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

two grandparents on the same day. What are the odds? I love all the family you get to see when you go to funerals! Sorry about your sweet grandparents darn it!

Aimee said...

Tash - I heard about your grandma but had no idea about Jamon's grandpa. So sorry for your loss. It is no fun when grandparents leave us - even if they are ready to go.

Jas and Kim said...

So sorry for your loss. I still remember your cute grandma! Love you!

The Beckstrands said...

Cute pics. That was a beautiful day for grandma. My favorite is grandpa with Kira, priceless.

Draper's said...

I can't believe they were both born in the same year and died on the same day. I am glad all of the services went good. Sorry for your loss.

Adrienne said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is a lot to deal with in one day and weekend. Prayers for your family.

Jylaire said...

You've had quite the week! I'm so sorry for your losses! It's so hard to lose a grandparent, much less two at once.