Will I have some major catching up to do. Might take awhile but I need to start somewhere!
The girls performed at Festival of Trees at Thanksgiving Point, back in Oct.
They did a great job in the FREEZING COLD WEATHER!!
We got to play for about an hour before the performance.




My pictures got all messed up and I didn't know how to fix them without starting over....and that wasn't going to happen!
Last few soccer games for the '09 season. And Jada's 1st Halloween Party and Parade at
Foxboro Elementary!


Pumpkin Patch with some friends.


Jada found to perfect pumpkin!
Cute Iris and Kira.
Kaylee and Jada.
Halloween Parade!
What a WITCH!!

Jada's class with Mrs. Wells!

Halloween Photo Shoot! Thanks Barry we
love the pictures!

The Kitty and Witch!
2 comments:
CUTE!!! So glad to see an update!! Keep them coming!
Girls, girls, I love me some girls! Thanks for the update. I'll be watching for more soon :)
Post a Comment