My Family

My Family

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Tornado???

Little Tornado?? I think NOT!! This is what we came home to after our BBQ with some friends! We have a pretty good idea who the ring leader is, so you better watch your back Rich!!!





11 comments:

rccastleberryfamily said...

All I know is that it was real windy over there when we were helping with Nick's fence. But I did see a hispanic dude wearing a J&B yardcare shirt in your yard about the time we were done. (And I was not the ring leader!)
Rich

Joey and Nettifer said...

OH that is so funny!

Jylaire said...

I miss Foxboro!

tamra said...

What a RIOT!

Heather Jones said...

That is too funny!!!

ishybeanie said...

that is so funny, Amy told me about it but it is way better to see it.

Staci said...

he put a lot of work into that one!

Janica and Dan said...

Ha Ha I love it!!

Neal and Shannon said...

Hey, those pictures are awesome! It was so good to see you and when we come back we will for sure get together. Your girls are darling!

Draper's said...

Yea, I saw the same hispanic dude over there. He was short and chubby. Oh, good times - I wasn't involved either... Matt

Kami said...

Did the news folks come out and interview Jamon? He's good at estimating the age of trees and things!