My Family

My Family

Monday, June 30, 2008

What we have been up to!

Jada and Kira have had a blast playing with cousin Oakley!
Her baby sister Bailey is up at Primary Childrens Hospital! We love spending time with Oakley!


Jada and Kaelyn's Pre-school teachers did a Princess Camp!
They spent every day for 2 hours at the camp loving every minute of it! They made many crafts, played games, had a water party and a tea party with Cinderella!!



Our visit to see Bailey at Primary's! A little crazy with 4 little ones!
Bailey is having a hard time eating and so they are running a few test trying to figure things out! Any prayers for the Anderson family would be appreciated!

Jada, Jaxon, Oakley and Kira!
Baby Bailey! Isn't she a doll??

We also meet up with our good friends the Winzelers! We had a great BBQ at there house. Jada loves her Landon! Although she didn't want to get her picture taken right then!
Jada also had another Dance thing at Raging Waters!
The whole family went and we had a great time!
Even some of the Mom's did a 70's dance. Jada said she was so proud of me!!
The 3 kiddos! Striking a POSE!


Jan, Dan, Brant, Nikki, Jess, Nick, Matt and Moe!
Kira braving the ROCK!


15 comments:

Janica and Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janica and Dan said...

Wow you have been super busy! Love the pictures! Thanks for inviting us to Jadas dance! We had alot of fun!

Draper's said...

That was so much fun! Are you ready for another Raging Waters day tommorrow?

Jon & Kim said...

Love the HAIR....I am proud of you too!! What fun to have two beautiful girls. Mikelle says that Jada is such a funny girl!

The Beckstrands said...

Love the preschool pics, I stole them for her book. I love bailey
s pictures, she is in our prayer.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Rage looks like it was so fun. I miss that place- Lagoon - not the same at all! Love you in that wig- awesome!
Sad for your baby niece!

Jennifer said...

So adorable! That picture of you guys at the top of your blog is seriously so cute! Beautiful little girls! Thanks so much for yesterday! We had such a great time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I am loving the wig... you are awesome!

Bel said...

Wow what a great time you guys have been having. I love the wig couldn't recognize you at first, hehe! Anyhoo, my email is crazycruton@yahoo.com, send me your email and I will add you to my blog. It was so good to see you again, that's awesome you play soccer I love playing, so much fun!!

rccastleberryfamily said...

Cute pics!
Hope all goes well with your niece, keep us updated.

E Winzeler said...

How fun!!! We need to hit up raging waters together! Loved the pictures of you in that hot wig of yours...priceless!

Adrienne said...

Love the pictures. Looked like a great time at the water park, a great camp idea for the girls and wow what a birthday party for Jada!! Cinderella and Belle sure are pretty!!
You are such a fun mom and so dedicated to your family. I admire you for that!

Amy said...

I love all the pictures! I finally got to look at a few blogs today! You guys have been having lots of fun! I love the 7o's hair, you'll have to show me the dance some day!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Hey Guys! It looks like you have been having such a fun summer! What a great idea for a birthday party for Jada. Rockwell saw the picture of Spiderman on the roof and he couldn't believe that I have friends who actually KNOW Spidey! Very cute pics. Prayers for your niece!

Jill said...

That is awesome that you participated in a mom dance. Love the wig.