My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aug.

I don't know how people keep up with blogs! I can't believe it is already past the middle of Aug....does time fly or what?? We have been keeping busy as usual. It seems like everyday every hour there is something going on! We spent last week up at the Farnes babysitting, we always have a blast up there and love spending time with the kids. We don't see Skyler and Ashlyn to much, so it was fun to hang out with them a little! This is the awesome golf cart we cruised around in.
We took the kids down to Kent's Barn. Wade was there and he let the kids go for a little horse ride. Anna now wants to be a horse trainer!
Jada, Wade and Sis (the horse)!
Anna's turn!
Jordan and Gypsy
Swimming up at Farnes
The Hannah Montana Girls....they let Jordan
be Nick Jonas!
We had the Seeley Family Reunion. We had dinner and went swimming at the Salt Lake Tennis Club. They had a great turn out and it was fun to see everyone!
Lunch, pony rides, crafts and water games at the park earlier.

I'm pretty sure my kids had the most rides on Gypsy!
Kira and Katelyn!
Kira found a cute puppy and wouldn't leave it alone!
Lauryn, Jada and Gypsy
Jada and cousin Brittany...Happy 24th Brit!
Projects...a big hit!
I've been watching my little cousin Hunter a little bit during the summer! He looks pretty good in pink! What a cute boy, we love having him come play!
My Dad's Birthday at the beginning of the month.
Isn't she sneaky??
Jordan helping Kira down the slide.
Jada actually wanted her picture with me!

Hopefully we will have another update in about 3 weeks! See ya then!

12 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am with you on where is the time going? School starts in two weeks and now we have a schedule! You look like you are having a fun August! Your girls are so cute. My mom said she ran into you and you are just a doll and you are so pretty - her exact words! I know I have cool friends :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you! You guys have been crazy busy! Looks like another fun month! It was fun to see you at the reunion, I'm glad that you came!! Time really does fly...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe summer is alomost over. Looks like you had a good one. Hey I can't find your email to invite you to my blog. Will you send it again?

Janica and Dan said...

Cute pictures! I cant believe how fast summer is flying by! I'm so excited for Jada to start school! She is going to love it!

tamra said...

Cute pics of August so far! Fun to see Hunter in the pink castle with the girls! HE LOVES spending time with the Bell's. He gets bored at home with Mom & Dad. He prefers being around the girls! Thanks so much for taking such good care of him!

Kami said...

I have had such a hard keeping up with the blog too. It's hard!! It was fun to see what the Bell's have been up to. Love ya!!!

Draper's said...

What a blast!! You have done so many fun things.

Staci said...

oh i am so excited to get back to our schedule. the kids are way excited. you've had a fun august. love summer.

Guinevere said...

Ditto on keepin' up on the posts. Life gets too crazy sometimes. Your August looked super fun. Those horses were beautiful! Your girls are getting so big, cute & TAN!!

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I know what you mean about keeping up with the blog. It's exhausting isn't it? Luckily you always do awesome long posts so we can all catch up!

Juliann said...

I totally know! August has flown by. Loved all your pictures, though. It was fun to see pictures of your dad! I haven't seen him in such a long time. Thanks for the update!!

Adrienne said...

So many fun things keeping you busy. You're great at managing it all with the best attitude and living it up!