My Family

My Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little up-date

Jada's first soccer game was a hit! Both her a Kae did awesome and each got a least one goal (way cool to them)! They have a great team and we are really excited for the PINK TURTLES to kick some trash! Or at least play and have fun! We miss our boy's this year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANT!
Holy Crap! I can't believe my brother is 30! Man your old!!



Two dollar Tues.! We (and everyone in Utah county) headed out to Thanks Giving Point for $2 Tues. We first stopped by the Dino muesum, crowded but fun, and then headed to the petting zoo. The horse's were a hit. Kira wouldn't even leave the line to go pet the animals, she just waited her turn to ride on a pony. Plus she wouldn't leave Amy alone! Jada got the big horse like she wanted.
Notice Kira on two different horses? She got to go twice....thanks MYLIE!

Sammy, Kae, Jada and Ethan
Scary Jaws!
Cute kiddo's!
Cute girls!
I seriously don't know where Jada got this pose! WOW, couldn't resist!
I hope they learn it at dance...right MO?

The other day I let Jada make her own lunch. She usually does pretty well but got a little carried away this time. NOTICE a little tooooo much butter?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! My kids love farm country at Thanksgiving Point and the Dinousaur museum! You're seriously such a fun mom!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Way to go on the GOAL! That is so fun and love your team name!
Don't you just love those $2 tuesday- Love that she loved the horse so much - adorable!

Janica and Dan said...

I cant believe you let Jada make her own lunch. Nasty! I'm excited to come to a soccer game! Sounds like they are doing much better then last year!

ishybeanie said...

love the pink turtles, kali was on the purple sparkley butterflies. so fun go jada

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

I am so glad to see you're starting her in soccer!! I bet that's so fun. I still haven't seen your little ones. We'll need to get together again soon.
Thanks for helping me with this blogging stuff. It's fun!

Heather Jones said...

I so wish I did not work Tuesdays cause we would have had to go out there for that deal. So fun that they are playing soccer again I got in trouble by both girls for not signing them up this season!!

DribbleBoy said...

YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE!

Craig and Janalyn said...

I haven't EVER been to Thanksgiving Point. I didn't know it was so much fun. Way cute pics! Noah starts soccer on Wednesday! How fun to be a soccer mom, huh? Jada looks so cute in her uniform!

Kami said...

You better keep your eye one that little poser. I love the bread!!