My Family

My Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

Hair Cut!

Jada has wanted her hair cut for a very long time!
We finally gave in..... I always have had the attitude hair grows back....
Cute!! It is a little shorter than I had wanted,
but she loves it and it is easier for me!!

Our family along with a few a the neighbors went to the 100 years of Disney on Ice!! We all had a great time, it was an awesome show! I am a sucker for those Ice shows, and made it with out buying and of the over priced flash lights that I love so much!! (Good for Jamon and hard for me!)





SNOW!! I think we got maybe a inch of snow down by us and the girls were ready to rock and roll!

Jada built her own snow man!!! A face filled with candy, we didn't have veg...shocker!

A very late Halloween! It was fun to have Oakley, Bailey and Jaxon come and trick-or-treat with us! Kira chose the Lady Bug for Halloween, Oakley as Pocahontas, Jaxon the Dragon, Jada as Jasmine and cute Bailey Bunny!!

Jada and Bailey!
Lady Bug Kira!
Cute sisters!!

16 comments:

Janica and Dan said...

I love your girls! Sorry Jadas hair turned out a little shorter then you wanted, it still looks cute though!!!

ishybeanie said...

i love the haircut jada!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That hair cut is so stinking cute on her! What a good mom, Madelyn asks all the time and I just say no. Jaida might just change my mind. So beautiful!

Brett and Kelly Robinson said...

Cute haircut! I love the little ladybug!

Staci said...

haircuts are for other people's kids...i have come to think. i just can't bring myself to cut miss mak's. i know it will grow back but she's never really had a haircut. EVER! and no matter how much she cried while getting it combed...i just can't. Jada's haircut will have to be super cute for us! i love it. maybe i should cut mine shoulder length again. it had stopped growing.

The Beckstrands said...

Jada I;m sad you cut your pretty hair, but I love it short too. Cute pics.

Jas and Kim said...

What a brave girl to cut so much hair off! Very cute!

Juliann said...

LOVE Jada's haircut!! So very cute on her. Disney on Ice looked so fun! I want to take my kids there someday - especially since Anna is quite the little ice skater!

Kami said...

Cute hair Jada! I love it!! It looks like to Bells have been up to some fun. I love the close up pic of Kira :)

Anonymous said...

Cute new hair cut!! Disney on Ice looks like a lot of fun, I heard it was awesome this year! I would love to take my kids there one day... if Brooks would sit through anything!! HOw fun.. cute pics!

tamra said...

Fun to catch up on the adventures! So excited to see Bailey out on Halloween with all the kids!!! YEAH!

Draper's said...

Love the haircut!! What a fun change. Love the pics!!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Love Jada's haircut!

Jill said...

We almost went to that Disney on Ice show. I wish we would have. They are fun. I love all the costumes! Cute haircut too.

Staci said...

gno . dinner . monday . december 22. pf changs . 5:30-6 .

E Winzeler said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are so darling! We miss you guys, hope you are enjoying your holidays!