My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back....

At least for 1 post!
Here is some pictures of what we have been up to! Just keeping busy, I'll have to come back later and journal, no time now!! Hope everyone is doing well and had a great couple of months. I hope to get back into blogging soon!
















Kira the bat in the Nativity!!

Jada was Mary, kind-of a bad picture but the only one we got!









11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogging! Looks like you guys had a very busy and fun holiday!! Super cute pictures!

ishybeanie said...

good to see you back, so cute

Jylaire said...

Welcome back! I love the pictures! It was great to see you guys over the weekend!

Janica and Dan said...

FINALLY!!! Cute pictures! I can't believe how busy you have been lately!!

Kami said...

Welcome back! Cute pics. Now, what are they? :)

Staci said...

looks like you've been busy having FUN!

Jennifer said...

cute pictures!!

Adrienne said...

Darling pictures. The "bat" made me giggle, so darling. We need another playdate, you up for it?

Juliann said...

Yay! It's nice to see what you guys have been up to. Great pictures, as always.

Draper's said...

Wahoo!! Love the new pictures. The pictures at Hollywood Con. turned out way cute. That was super fun!!

Guinevere said...

Love your new pics. Especially the one with the girls sitting on the couch with their daddy...LOVE IT!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one slacking on the blog posts...you are my hero!!