My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Way to go JADA! 1st Place!

Jada had her first dance solo a couple weekends ago. Miss Mo came up with the cutest routine and she has practiced very hard every week. She was so excited to perform and was having a very good day.....that helped! She got to go get her hair done at one of the older dancers house (thanks Shanna!). She has a blast hanging out with all the dancers and knows alot of their dances too. The compitition was up at the U of U and it was a blast! She did so good and ended up taking first. She got a fun trophy and was loving every minute of it. In fact she said we couldn't get mad at her cuz she is a dancer! I was just excited she performed and had fun. Jamon got in a little car accident on the way, we thought he was going to miss it, but he ended up walking in right when she was starting YEAH!! It was fun to have alot of friends and family there to support her!


























































































14 comments:

ishybeanie said...

congrats Jada, you look amazing, keep up the good work

M. Drape said...

Go Jada!! I am so proud of you!! I Can't wait till your next competition!!

The Beckstrands said...

Yeah Jada, we are so very proud of you, Kae felt bad that she missed it, but is looking forward to the next one. Love ya

Jas and Kim said...

She is awesome! Way to go JADA!!

foxie4 said...

What a cutie! She does have some pretty Awesome moves!! Love her! Congrats

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! Tasha she is so adorable! Love it. I can't wait to see it live. I have had a couple of private dance shows but so cute in that costume! Good Job Jada!

Margo said...

Wow that is awesome!! She is amazing!!! She's not only amazing but she is sooo beautiful too. Way to go Jada!! Loooove her dance moves I want to see it live. Seriously she is the BEST!!!

Kami said...

I am such a proud Auntie! I need video!!!

Jylaire said...

She looks so pretty and so dang grown up! Congrats Miss Jada!

Michael and Emily said...

Nice work Jada! Hey Tash, Michael just did the tree free hand. He started with the outline in chalk, and then just started painting. Anywhere the chalk was still showing, we were able to just wipe it off after. Pretty easy!

Bel said...

Way to go Jada that is so awesome and you look BEAUTIFUL!

Heather Jones said...

Dang she is flexable!! Awesome toe touch way to go jada so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Jada! That is really neat. I danced with her teacher Monique. Tell her hi for me.

Adrienne said...

Congrats Jada! That is awesome and you look beautiful!