Janica was taking some pictures at a studio. The girls were not very
cooperative that day. But here is some fun pictures anyway! For Spring Break we had Harley, the
Farnes Puppy come stay with us

. I thought it was a good idea to teach Jada how much work a dog would be. Well she never got tired of her or cleaning up after her! Shoot back fire! She cried when they came to pick her up. So sad, but I still don't see a dog in our future...guess we will keep borrowing :) The last couple pictures
Jamon took of Jada's soccer. Go Green Gators! (Jada, Kira, Maddie, Harley and Kaylee)
6 comments:
Look at those cute sassy girls! Jada LOVEd that puppy! It was so cute watching her carry it around like a baby!
Good luck tonight Jada with the big competition!
I feel the same way about dogs...we can borrow them!! Love your girls they are so cute!!
ditto about dogs! i don't need another thing to take care of. your girls are super cuties! i think those pics janica took are too cute. love the long flowers!
So cute! Tell Jada good luck tonight! You will have to email me and let me know what place she takes!
Your girls are so cute, Brielle cannot get enough of Kira. I could not agree more about the dog situation, I hate it when things backfire, that happens to me all the time :)
Only 45 days to go!! Holy cow, I just looked at your pregnancy calendar and can't believe my niece will be here by then!!!
Cute pics. I love the one of Jada with the dog kissing her.
Post a Comment