The girls new bundbed! They call it the doll house :-) We got this in Feb and they have had a blast with it. Jada sleeps in the little window up-top and Kira gets the big bed down below. Just trying to make some room for the baby!
Hey Tasha, I found your blog through someone else's...hope you don't mind. I just had to say..oh my goodness, that is the cutest bunk bed I think I've ever seen. So adorable. What girl wouldn't love that!!!!
STop! I need one! Madelyn can't stop talking about it! Where did you get that thing? That makes me so happy. I bet your girls go to bed happy every night! Lucky girls!
13 comments:
Hey Tasha, I found your blog through someone else's...hope you don't mind. I just had to say..oh my goodness, that is the cutest bunk bed I think I've ever seen. So adorable. What girl wouldn't love that!!!!
Wow! That is awesome...I want one. How are you feeling?
Too cute!
so cute
STop! I need one! Madelyn can't stop talking about it! Where did you get that thing? That makes me so happy. I bet your girls go to bed happy every night! Lucky girls!
That is the coolest bed I have ever seen!! I want one do you think Skee would sleep on the bottom and I can have the window!!
That is seriously the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!! I'm sure there is no doubt that your girls think they're princesses!!!
Wow what a great bunk bed!! I wish I could have one like that!! I'm sure your girls are sleeping like princesses in these beds. That is awesome!!
Love the girl's bed and I love that they are playing soccer. I caught wind of a potential WX alumni game...might be fun.
We can NEVER let London see that! She already thinks that she has a loser bed! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
That is beautiful! I bet any girl would fall in love with that bed. How are you feeling? Just over a month to go.
That is so fun!!
Post a Comment