Kira started T-ball this past week. Our awesome neighbors put together a couple teams, thanks Skee and Angie! This is there first practice last Tues. It will be fun to watch! Kira is the A's and Kelsie's team are the Marlins!
Oh how fun! They are dolls-and congratulations on number 3 on the way...I just found out. Oh and Happy Birthday to You-the 15th right? I'm sorry I'm late-anyway we'll have to chat soon to catch up!! Love you!
4 comments:
She is so cute and little! I can't believe she can hold a bat! How fun!
At least your daughter was happy! We'll see how Brock is next week at practice!
i love their tee shirts all the way to their knees. so fun
Oh how fun! They are dolls-and congratulations on number 3 on the way...I just found out. Oh and Happy Birthday to You-the 15th right? I'm sorry I'm late-anyway we'll have to chat soon to catch up!! Love you!
Post a Comment